Intouch Retail Point of Sale News
Intouch Retail GIFT CARDS
13 September 2016
We are excited to announce that the issuing and redemption of Gift Cards is now available via the Intouch Halo Value Added Service.
- The Gift Card service feature is integrated to the POS, thereby removing the need to capture transactions in more than one place and the associated risk of cashier error.
- The Gift Card service facilitates the processing of multiple token types – Gift Card with a magnetic stripe, barcode, Virtual Voucher or QR codes.
- Flexible load and redemption options allow customers to use the gift card several times thereby ensuring repeat purchases.
- The Gift Card may be loaded and redeemed at any store within the group, which makes the facility exclusively to the group.
- Standard Gift Card Sold and Redemption Reports are available within the Intouch ERP System.
- Monthly audit report will be available upon request and/or monthly basis.
- It’s been widely speculated that purchases using a Gift Card can increase sales by up to 20% higher than the value of the gift card as customers are likely to spend on higher valued items, or are inclined to spend the full value when paying with a Gift Card
- Gift Cards increase brand awareness by putting branded plastic gift cards in the hands of hundreds of possible customers.
- Repeat business – Customers have to visit a store to spend their gift card.
To find out more information on the Intouch Halo VAS please click here or contact us at +27 (0) 11 431 0192.